I have been awarded two blog awards today. This makes a totally of five awards that I have received and I feel really honored to have been awarded them.
The first blog award is from Maya Schopmeyer http://marriedwithtwins.org/ She has a wonderful blog about raising her twin girls and is a really amazing person.
In order to accept this award I must post seven interesting things about me, then nominate seven other bloggers who I feel deserve the award.
Seven interesting things about myself:
- My youngest sister and I are both Gemini’s and our daughter’s our both Capricorn’s.
- 12 years ago today was my first day of boot camp.
- I love to snowboard and have surfed a few times.
- I can roller blade, but cannot roller skate…go figure. I think it’s because I learned to ice skate first.
- I’m in a music video…3 Doors Down came on board my ship when we were outside or Portugal. They gave us a free concert and free meet and greets. They also filmed one of their videos ‘When I’m Gone’ while on board. I would literally have to point me out as it’s only for a few seconds. But still it’s pretty cool! Oh and I’ll be a fan of 3 Doors Down forever. They are really sweet guys.
- My birthday lands on Father’s Day now and then.
- I have eaten camel…I didn’t like it. I was in UAE, Dubai.
Seven bloggers that I feel deserve this award:
Congratulations, Jennifer! And thanks for nominating me, as well. I’m looking forward to checking out the others you’ve listed. This is a great way to find new and interesting blogs!
Thank you and you’re most welcome! 🙂 I completely agree with you! I have found quite a few great blogs this way myself.
Wow, Jennifer! You actually ate camel? Bet that was a wild experience. I enjoyed learning more about you in this Q & A session. The Three Doors Down music video sounded pretty cool too! Also, congratulations on receiving two well deserved awards. Many thanks for the nod to my little blog as well. Keep up the witty writing. Nice job friend! 🙂
Thank you! 🙂 Camel was really interesting, I won’t forget it lol! I really do enjoy reading your blog as well! 🙂
Thanks for nominating me and congratulations to you! That’s so awesome you were in a music video. That’s definitely a convo starter. 🙂 Was the camel gamey tasting?
I think it was gamey. I’m guess it’s an acquired taste. They have camels, where we have cows. It was at a little ‘BBQ’ picnic type of thing out in the desert or at an oasis. It was fun.
Thank you for your nomination. I am thrilled! Hopefully someday we can toast to this award over a nice camel dinner!
Lol! Think I’ll pass on the camel, but yes, hopefully we can toast to this award someday lol! Just over something else other than camel lol!
Thanks so much for the nomination! That is wild about the music video!! I always wondered where those are made because you see all these people in them, but I’ve never seen one being done…now I know, you have to be in Portugal! 😉
You’re welcome for the nomination! 🙂 It was pretty neat when I saw the video! I don’t remember if they told us they were making it, but I do remember the concert and meeting the guys. It was really fun and exciting! Then I saw the video a year or so later..I think my sister mentioned it and asked me about it.
Pingback: Fabulous Blog Awards from Fabulous Friends « Lit and Scribbles with Jae