I have been awarded two blog awards today. This makes a totally of five awards that I have received and I feel really honored to have been awarded them.
The first blog award is from Maya Schopmeyer http://marriedwithtwins.org/ She has a wonderful blog about raising her twin girls and is a really amazing person.
In order to accept this award I must post seven interesting things about me, then nominate seven other bloggers who I feel deserve the award.
Seven interesting things about myself:
- My youngest sister and I are both Gemini’s and our daughter’s our both Capricorn’s.
- 12 years ago today was my first day of boot camp.
- I love to snowboard and have surfed a few times.
- I can roller blade, but cannot roller skate…go figure. I think it’s because I learned to ice skate first.
- I’m in a music video…3 Doors Down came on board my ship when we were outside or Portugal. They gave us a free concert and free meet and greets. They also filmed one of their videos ‘When I’m Gone’ while on board. I would literally have to point me out as it’s only for a few seconds. But still it’s pretty cool! Oh and I’ll be a fan of 3 Doors Down forever. They are really sweet guys.
- My birthday lands on Father’s Day now and then.
- I have eaten camel…I didn’t like it. I was in UAE, Dubai.
Seven bloggers that I feel deserve this award: