The other blog I received from Marcia http://mmeara.wordpress.com/ I enjoy reading her both of her blogs. She talks about gardening or the latest book that she’s read. Lately she’s been working outside on an Oak tree disaster as a few of her Oak trees had just died.
The rules for this award is as follows:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please do not alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can also join the Facebook group – click like on the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar…and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect! Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different. When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given this award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect. Which means, you can check out your favorite blogs – and if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
The person that I think deserves this award would be Jae http://litandscribbles.wordpress.com/ She is a writer and an author like me. I have also learned a lot from her in blogging and in writing just from reading her blog or from a few suggestions she’s given me now and then. She’s very creative too; she draws the little characters that you see all over her blog. Click on her link highlighted above there and check her blog out.